DELIVERING FINANCIAL ADVICE WITH PASSION & INTEGRITY
Have You Ever Asked Yourself?
Here are some questions that we can help you answer…
- Are my existing funds worth the cost?
- Expressed as a percent, how much income are my investments generating overall?
- What are the total costs of my investment portfolio and how are they broken down between advice providers?
- How much risk does my current investment lineup represent?
- Am I over-exposed to any single company? Sector? Industry? Geographic Region?
- Can I make my portfolio more efficient without raising the risk level?
- Am I using the perfect mix of account types to reduce taxes?
- Is it possible to be too diversified and thus water down returns?
- Am I striking the best balance between income and safety or has my portfolio drifted unknowingly?
- Out of all the options to save for my kids, what’s the best option to minimize taxes and maximize control?
- How are Social Security Benefits taxes and when should I start taking them?
- What combination of 401(K) and IRA contributions will give me the most bang for my buck?
- If I were to pass away tomorrow, how would my current assets be distributed? Would they be taxable to my heirs?
- Which retirement plan offers the most perfect conditions for my company?
- Is my portfolio designed to minimize tax costs by taking advantage of low long-term capital gains rates?
- Are the insurance policies that I took out years ago still appropriate based on how my life has changed? Based on product enhancements since?
- Has my annuity lived up to the hype? Do I really know what I’m paying and what benefits it offers?
- Does my advisor really have an opinion on markets or are the merely parroting a committee’s decisions?
- What value do I need to get for my business to be able to comfortably retire?
- What is the appropriate way to use stop orders to protect my holdings?
- Can you design a portfolio that meets the directives of my trust?
- Can you help us design an Investment Policy Statement?
- How do I know how much risk to take?
- Should I prioritize retirement over non-retirement investing?
- How often should I look at my statements/check my portfolio?
- What is the difference between an index fund and other mutual funds? How do I know which one to choose?
Investments through Charles Schwab are: NOT FDIC INSURED. NOT BANK GUARANTEED. MAY LOSE VALUE, INCLUDING LOSS OF PRINCIPAL. NOT INSURED BY ANY STATE OR FEDERAL AGENCY.
Clients should have received their statements directly from Charles Schwab. Clients are encouraged to compare the information, including any amount deducted for advisory fees payable to The Simmons Partnership, with any information provided by The Simmons Partnership and call us with any questions.
The Simmons Partnership, LLC may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. The Simmons Partnership, LLC is not affiliated with, and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites on their respective sponsors. The Simmons Partnership, LLC is not responsible for the content of any website, or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members. The Simmons Partnership, LLC may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered.
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.
Any chart and/or graph does not reflect past or current recommendations made by The Simmons Partnership, LLC. (TSP), and should be considered an academic treatment of empirical data. They are designed for educational purposes only and should not be used to predict security prices or market levels. Any suggestion of cause and effect or of the predictability of economic or investment cycles is unintentional. A report should only be considered as a tool in any broker, dealer, or advisor’s investment decision matrix. Investors should consult their financial advisor when applying the assumptions of the chart or graph.
Check the background of this firm on FINRA BrokerCheck